Many people have been secretly working on the new algorithms for Google Caffeine which will help us all search a little better. Some people may not notice any difference in their searching while others may see the
How does Google Caffeine work and what is it?
What I believe it’s all about is offering us (searchers of keywords) a better infrastructure for handling search queries.
1. Getting a better return on “exact domain matches”. If you type in seo web help you get us!
2. Showing less spam web sites and more keyword related sites.
3. Site content on blogs for instance, could be offered up higher on the SERP based on ALL the site’s content being about the same subject. More than 90% of our content is SEO related, so we should do better on searches.
4. Many sites I return on searches are sites with lots of keywords and links but not any real content. Google said long ago that they didn’t approve of such sites, but now I believe the Google Caffeine algoritms will finally send those sites where they belong (on page 100). lol
5. In my Google 2010 post you can find more things I expect to see in the Google Caffeine algorithms.
Matt Cutts shares his knowledge on the Google Caffeine algorithms in this video.
If you have the time, check out this cool site on Caffeine Comparisons.
I think Google will also be indexing smaller portions of web sites. They will relying more on their spiders to find the relevant sites and so the page indexing may be quicker and more frequent – I might be getting ahead of myself on this one. We can all dream of how it should be.
Please leave your comments below. Yea, I appreciate what you have to say.